You can buy Nikon D7000 from many big retailers offline or online like Amazon, Best Buy, etc. But which one is the best? We have done work for you, we find the best deals to buy is at Amazon.com. This giant online retailers Nikon D7000 the best price which included FREE Shipping (in US only).
Amazon.com is a reputable company that stands out in customer services. You will have a piece of mind because they will make sure you this product on time. Gift wrapping is also available for just a small additional fee.
This Best-Selling DSLR camera tend to SELL OUT VERY FAST!!
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure to order now to avoid disappointment.
Don’t spend more than you have to! We already done the research for you. Please read where to Buy Nikon D7000.
Why to Buy Nikon D7000
Here are my general comments:
- Focus almost as fast as canon 7D
- iso 25600 and 5d2 are at a comparable level; I personally feel that the ISO difference between Nikon D7000 Body Only and 5d2 is less than 3/1 stop apart (5d2 is still better)
- Color is not so yellow compared to many other Nikon Cameras
- Live view focus is fast; faster than canon 7d, 60d and 5d2
- Feel good to hold it
- Dead Pixels are yet to be seen
- Great shutter life, much better than canon 60d
- MUCH BETTER dynamic range than any of the CANON camera I have used
Intelligent Metering Technique
This intelligent metering technique also delivers exceptionally accurate i-TTL flash exposures, and it all happens within milliseconds for both speed and precision. This way, the renowned 3D Color Matrix Metering II delivers exposure results that are faithful to how you see light and shadow interplay, even in difficult lighting situations. After the incredibly accurate 2016-pixel RGB sensor reads a scene’s lighting information such as brightness and colors, the Nikon D7000 Body Only cross-references what it sees with imaging data from 30,000 real-world shooting situations.
Faster for Face-Priority AF
All are effective both for Live View shooting and movie recording. Up to 35 people can be. For moving subjects such as pets, subject-tracking AF keeps them in focus. Normal-area AF is recommended for pinpoint focus and wide-area AF for handheld shooting. Live View and D-Movie users can rejoice, because with the Nikon D7000 Body Only, face-priority AF is now faster and more powerful than ever.
More Review About Nikon D7000 Body Only
Review by logodaedaly : I migrated 2 months ago from D40. I read the reviews and was ready to spring until I read concerns about auto focus being blurry on shots. I ultimately purchased from ABT, which has a generous return policy. In my opinion, there is no focus issue. The camera is very good and I am very happy with it. I would note, I shoot with my kit 18-55 mm D40 lens and I am very happy with the shots.
Given that this is a very expensive purchase, I had exhaustively looked at the reviews and the comment boards. The only surprise upon purchase is Nikon has added a clumsy USB interface that requires downloading all photos through its Nikon Transfer 2 program. I have an iMAC.
SD camera cards should show up as external devices when hooked up. With my D40, all I do is connect the camera and download JPG/RAW files to my hard drive. However, the D7000 does not show up as an external device when hooked up. This is a real annoyance. Fortunately, I found a simple workaround.
One Nikon support person claimed the issue was that I was using an “unapproved” SD card (I am using Transcend SD HC card). However, the problem of card nonrecognition persisted even when I switched to a different SD card from my D40, one that had always been recognized by my computer. Another Nikon support person claimed that the only way to transfer files was through their Nikon Transfer 2 program. My reading of the manual suggests that Nikon does not intend for the D7000 to directly show up as an external device. The manual only refers to the Nikon Transfer 2 program.
In any event, with my Mac computer, only way to “see” Nikon D7000 Body Only files is with Nikon’s enclosed Nikon Transfer 2 program. I already use Adobe Bridge and Aperture 3 and have no interest in an extra forced layer of preprocessing. Nikon support claims that its intermediary program is necessary because Nikon RAW files are different than other RAW files. Perhaps. But Photoshop has a plug-in that converts these files just fine, thank you. And as for JPEG these files, these should be unconditionally visible and easily migrated from SD card to hard drive, as there is no special conversion or handling required.
But as I said, there is a simple workaround: Apple’s Image Capture program. A different workaround was proposed by Ken Rockwell, who suggested purchasing a SD card reader. And I did, but a cheap reader from Radio Shack did not work, so I returned it. I was about to go purchase a different SD card reader, when I stumbled upon a far simpler solution. As I noted, iMAC does not recognize a plugged in D7000. Nor does Aperture 3 or Adobe Bridge recognized the D700. Curiously, however, iPhoto and Apple’s Image Capture programs DO recognize the D7000. Go figure.
Downloading with Image Capture is very, very easy and as simple as plug and download for the D40. It is faster and avoids all the hassle related to Nikon’s Image Transfer Program 2. I use it all the time and now the issue of file transfer is transparent to me. It is a nonissue.
I would give this camera get top marks save for this hassle factor for downloading photos. I should not have to use a workaround in the first place. Overall 4/5 because of this single issue.
My only other kvetch is that auto ISO trends higher earlier than necessary. ISO 6400 is a little grainy for my taste, but certainly better than no shot at all. Grain starts at above 800. The auto ISO function is very nice, but it will go to 6400 in many situations when a far low ISO could be obtained. There are two solutions. First, I set the max ISO to 1600, which again the camera will move towards more often than not but better than 6400. I also adjusted the maximum shutter speed setting. But more than that, by and large I shoot manual to have greater ISO control, so this is not a problem.
Finally, I gave this product 3/5 on price scale, but that is simply because of sticker shock coming from the D40, which I bought for $600 only 3 years ago. My D40 is now worth only $200, even though it is a great camera. My price point happens to be set lower than the market price. Would I pay more than $1200? No. Would I pay less? Sure, if only someone would sell it to me for less than this price. When I looked, the list price was $1200 and most places were asking up to $1600 because of a short-term shortage. In a year, the price will certainly be lower.
So should you pay $1200? As I said, despite being cheap, I purchased the camera and am very happy. However, mine was a discretionary purchase. My D40 is great, but I was ready to upgrade. Coming from the world of the older D40. For me, the step-up is notable. If money is tight, then hold on a year. Alternatively, look at the D90 and other related kin which reportedly are comparable cameras. However everything is relative. For instance, if you are really penny pinching and looking for a decent DSL–go get the D40. It is a simply wonderful camera and it will serve you well. The D7000 is only if you have cash to burn.
Apart from these minor complaints I am very happy with the camera. It is lightening fast, has wonderful sharpness, and has a very solid feel.
As for ease of use, you can shoot out of the box. However, getting acquainted with the deeper features, the displays, and the shortcut buttons is high-yield. Videos on youtube can get you settled with the settings and buttons in 30 minutes.
In summary, I looked at the glowing reviews but still wondered about a few outlying complaints. Were they real? Was there a software glitch? Were first run cameras perhaps rushed to production? In my experience, these are all non-issues. If you have hesitancies, ABT is a place to consider given their generous return policy. Amazon’s price has come back down to $1200, it also presumably has a generous return policy.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar