So you already decide you want have Nikon D7000 Body Only, but you don’t know where to get the best price for this Nikon D7000. We already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Click here to find out where to get the best deal on Nikon D7000.
Nikon D7000 Body Only has all features that I need, like:
- ISO looks very good.
- more external buttons.
- Bigger body and sturdier magnesium alloy material, to your hands with the rubber insert.
- LCD screen is much improved.
- Live view photography.
- Great photos.
- Camera Body motor.
- Nikon ViexNX is good for quick adjustment.
- 1080p 24fps Movie mode with continuous auto-focus.
This Best-Selling DSLR camera tend to SELL OUT VERY FAST!!
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure to order now to avoid disappointment.
CLICK HERE to check the best offer on this DSLR camera now.
Nikon D7000 DSLR Honest Review
I read on Amazon the other day, one of Nikon D7000 DSLR Customer’s sharing his experience in using this DSLR camera. This is great sharing.
Review By Brian K. Liles : From the moment I heard about this camera’s release, I was very excited and immediately began the process of justifying its purchase. Once I was able to drop the $1200 all I could find was the kits and I really didn’t want the lens that came with it so I waited. And waited. And waited some more. It took almost 3 months for me to find just the body, and I must admit that it was well worth the wait.
From the get go, I noticed the mirror slap was much quieter than that of my D200 and I found it to be a pleasing sound. Definitely better for stealthier situations. It was also immediately apparent that the body was smaller than the D200 as well, but not so much so that I could feel a big difference while shooting. Another thing that I noticed was that the larger display was crystal clear and a nice upgrade. The general controls on the body were similar enough to the D200 that it didn’t take me too long to figure most of them out, but there were a few options that I had to consult the manual to figure out; specifically, changing the flash mode and trying to figure out where the shutter release cable plugged into. The user menu is similar as well so I had little trouble setting up my normal shooting parameters.
I was very pleased to see that the Nikon D7000 Body Only wasn’t nearly the battery hog that the 200 is. I purchased a spare battery and the MBD11 “multi-power” battery pack and got roughly 3,000 frames from the first battery. That’s over double what I would get from the D200 and the BP that accompanied it.
There are a few other improvements over the D200 that I have noticed as well. The exposure metering seems more accurate and the AF motor is quieter too. I love the 16 MP images (twice that of my previous body) and despite my initial apprehensions, I even like the dual SDHC card slots though I wish I could still use my collection of CF cards. The auto white balance is HUGELY improved over the D200. I would usually do a custom WB for each lighting situation I would encounter. The D7000 has yet to be taken out of Auto WB mode and the results are more than acceptable.
The noise at higher ISO settings is greatly reduced in comparison. I get more noise shooting with the D200 @ ISO 1600 than I do with the D7000 with the ISO @ 6400. And the fact that I can go to 6400 makes the camera all the better.
Then there’s the built in intervalometer which gives the D7000 the ability to automatically shoot one frame per second for up to 999 seconds. This is the feature that I was most excited to use and have used it a few times already. I am a huge fan of time lapse photography and now I have the ability to do TL projects. My only gripe is that the camera’s internal software limits us to just 999 frames. That’s only 16.25 minutes of shooting when taking one frame per second and when you make your movie (which is normally @ 24 frames per second) that works out to roughly 42 seconds of TL video per session.
Speaking of video, that is another feature that I was very excited over and I am looking forward to using when opportunities arise. I have used the camera in video mode all of once in the past six weeks and I am not completely happy with the results. In all fairness though, I am sure that the issues I have with the videos shot are more from operator error than they are from the camera. I really need to read the section of the manual pertaining to the video capabilities before I say anything unflattering.
As time goes on and I’ve had a chance to give the camera even more of a work out, I will make any necessary amendments to this review.
Strengths:
16 MP
ISO range from 100 to 6400 (25,600 on the “H settings)
6 FPS
Built in intervalometer
Greatly improved auto white balance
100% View Finder
Metal frame
Weather and dust seals
Weaknesses:
Limited number of frames can be shot using interval shooting.
Similar Products Used:
Nikon D100
Nikon D200
Nikon D7000 Body Only for Sale
So if you already decide this DSLR camera is the one that you want, the next question may be is “Where I can get the best deal or Nikon D7000 Body for Sale?”
We already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. CLICK HERE to find out where to get the best deal on Nikon D7000 Body Only.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar